At our hospital, we have dedicated hospital counselor providing variety of counselling services for our patients in out-patient or in-patient basis. Our hospital counselor are able to:
- Listen to you.
- Help you see all the options to your problem.
- Talk to you through the depression and anxiety you are going through.
- Support you through difficult times.
- Help you to be in control of your.
- Counselling patients with psychiatric/psycho-social problems.
- Assisting patients to cope with general issues like marital problems, stress management, substance abuse, addictions, parenting problems, family problems, suicidal tendency, self-esteem problems, end of life issues, and disclosing critical diagnosis and poor prognosis.
- Counselling patients for treatment in coordination with the Consultant regarding their needs and requirements.
- Counselling patients traumatized by physical accidents and/or by their emotional impacts simultaneously, along with their medicinal treatments.
- Performing any other counselling services as referred by the physicians/Consultants from various departments.
- Bereavement counselling for terminal/ serious patients and their family members, as needed.
- Managing emotional unrest/instability of patient’s relatives to help them to be calm and stable in case of death of any patient.
- Providing psycho-education for doctors, nurses and other employees of our Hospital.
- Conducting antenatal group counselling session.
HOW TO ACCESS OUR HOSPITAL COUNSELOR
- By contacting the counselor yourself at our 24/7 Hotline Number.
- Referral from your doctor.
You can contact our hospital counselors from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm every day.