What is the MRI
Why MRI Uses
The development of the MRI scan represents a huge milestone for the medical world, as doctors, scientists, and researchers are now able to examine the inside of the human body accurately using a non-invasive tool.
The following are just some of the examples where an MRI scanner is used:
- Abnormalities of the brain and spinal cord
- Tumors, cysts, and other abnormalities in various parts of the body
- Injuries or abnormalities of the joints, such as back pain
- Certain types of heart problems
- Diseases of the liver and other abdominal organs
- Causes of pelvic pain in women (e.g. fibroids, endometriosis)
- Suspected uterine abnormalities in women undergoing evaluation for infertility
During an MRI scan
After an MRI scan
After the scan, a radiologist will examine the images to check whether any further images are required. If the radiologist is satisfied, the patient can go home. The radiologist will prepare a short report for the doctor, who will make an appointment to discuss the results.
Super Medical Hospital have good facilities & equipment for MRI.
MRI Department Equipment
This Department have wide array of Equipment.