For us it's as much about prevention as treatments
What is Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. Physiotherapists help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice. They maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease. The profession helps to encourage development and facilitate recovery, enabling people to stay in work while helping them to remain independent for as long as possible.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
The Center is dedicated to Rehabilitation Doctor’s Consultation, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Rehabilitation Nursing. It has a full time Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Consultant, Dr. Md. Aminul Islam, trained in advanced pain management & Neuro-rehab from Italy. The Consultant provides direct care to patients and supervises therapists, ensuring that all patients receive an exceptional level of treatment. We utilize modern therapeutic facilities from leading companies in the field of physiotherapy, which provides directness and efficiency in our treatments and ensure the safety of our patients.
The Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center provides a range of services for its patients :
- Pain Management (back pain, neck pain, etc.)
- Interventional procedure for pain management like – Intra-articular / Epidural Injections etc.
- Comprehensive Neuro-rehabilitation.
- Cardio-pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Rehabilitation.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation.
- Geriatric Rehabilitation.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Rehabilitation (pre- & post- natal)
Comprehensive In-Patient Rehabilitation Program:
- Traumatic / Non – traumatic Brain injury.
- Neurological Disorders – like GBS, ADEM, MS and Myopathies.
- Spinal-Cord Injuries Traumatic and Non-Traumatic.
- Complex orthopedic Conditions (Post surgery, Traumatic).
- Cerebral Palsy (Pediatric and Adult).
- Limb Amputations.